Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cant Wait for Italy

OK, so we got 100+ inches of snow, and normally I'd be giddy about it, and I was, until Mid March, when I finally got sick of it. From Mid December thru Mid March it just kept coming and coming. I am ready for spring to arrive.

Since we're heading to Italy on 4/1 (no joke) we've been pretty hard core and out on the fendered tank bikes putting in the miles. It's too late to squeeze in any last form training, so our fitness will be what it is.

I am so totally jacked about CX for 2008. Renee and I have signed Planet Bike on as Title Sponsor for our UCI race weekend and the race will be, "Madcross Presents, The Jonathon Page Planet Bike Cup." Party On Wayne...Party On Garth!!!

So, for those of you interested, we'll try to keep this blog updated during our trip to Italy, in April.

No comments: